Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Smoky Shadow Blast!

So a friend of mine told me she was contemplating buying the Smoke Shadow Blast Eye makeup & I had already mentioned it in my first video. I tried it out today & I've attached pictures! :)

I said my biggest concern was that because it's more like liquid makeup than powdered makeup I was worried that the makeup color would travel into my crease line (where you're eyelid ends & your brow bone starts) even with a primer (helps makeup stay & settle nicely on your skin) & a powder coat. Sadly after a few hours it did and boy did it all clump together. I'm really sad that such an awesomely colored combination failed at staying put. I didn't even go outside or expose the makeup to the outside weather & it still disappointed. If you guys still want a tutorial on this definitely email me & also let me know if you don't. I know i'm not the only one who hates when makeup doesn't stay put!

On the plus side it was easy to apply, easy to smudge. To blend the shadows I tried using a brush but the brush actually just wiped the color right off my eye SOOOO you're going to have to be Q-tip savy or finger savy & try using your finders to blend.

Well here are the pictures, hope this helps guys :)!





Here is a swatch!

No comments:

Post a Comment