Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Introduction :) First Video!


A look inside my makeup bag & all the products i like to use!
I would like to say that i'm no expert, i'm not a stylist, or makeup artist BUT I do love makeup & i love fashion & i just hope that my blog & my videos just help you to develop your sense of style and fashion :)






forgive some of my slip ups, this is my first video & I promise these will get better LOL.




The swatches didn't come out so great due to heavy lighting BUT I did take pictures of them to upload onto here ;)






These last two show the makeup i had on today in my video using the two milani colored eye pencils. Let me know if you'd like to see a tutorial similar to this :)! & please feel free to email me with concerns, questions, suggestions & comments at Shade_and_Shine@yahoo.com!




1 comment:

  1. I meant to comment yesterday lol. I think you did a wonderful job Jessica, keep the post coming! Much much love!

    ReplyDelete